SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Oct. 3. Awarded contracts include resurfacing and slope repairs.
Contracts include the following:
- A $1,503,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., to resurface the following routes:
- Route 60 from Route Y to Fremont, Mo. in Carter County;
- Route 60 from County Road 143 to Parsons Drive near Van Buren, Mo. in Carter County.
- A $1,386,708 contract was awarded to H.R. Quadri Contractors LLC for slope repairs at various locations along Route 67 in Wayne County.
- A $2,879,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., to resurface the following routes:
- Route W from Route 17 to Mountain View, Mo. in Howell County;
- Route CC from Route 181 to Route 63 in Ozark County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive