The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Nov. 2. Awarded contracts include a bridge replacement and resurfacing.
Contracts include the following:
- A $2,102,127 contract was awarded to Robertson Contractors, Inc., for a bridge replacement on Route 49 over Big Creek near Annapolis, Mo. in Iron County.
- A $4,055,057 contract was awarded to APAC-Central, Inc., to resurface the following routes:
- Route 60 from Mountain View, Mo. to Birch Tree, Mo. in Howell County;
- Route 60 from Route NN to County Road 1550 near Willow Springs, Mo. in Howell County.
- A $1,515,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., to resurface the following routes:
- Route YY from Route T to end of state maintenance near Portageville, Mo. in New Madrid and Pemiscot County;
- Route B from Route 153 to Route 412 in New Madrid and Pemiscot County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive