The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on June 6. Awarded contracts include bridge replacements, guardrail/ guard cable repairs, and pavement repairs.
Contracts include the following:
- A $1,351,144 contract was awarded to Robertson Contractors, Inc., for a bridge replacement on Route 67 over Cedar Creek near Coldwater in Wayne County.
- A $356,370 contract was awarded to J M Scheidle, LLC., for guardrail and guard cable repairs on various routes in various counties.
- A $1,508,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., to resurface the following routes:
- Eastbound Route 60 from Route 19 to Winona, Mo., in Shannon County and;
- Eastbound Route 60 from County Road 583 to Route P in Shannon and Carter County.
- A $3,993,243 contract was awarded to H.R. Quadri Contractors LLC., to perform shoulder improvements on the following routes in Wright County:
- Route 5 from Route Z to Route 60
- Route 5 from Route H/ M intersection to Route Z.
- A $1,899,949 contract was awarded to Penzel Construction Company, Inc., for improvements on the following routes in Cape Girardeau County:
- Bridge replacement on Route V over Little Indian Creek;
- Bridge replacement on Route KK over Little Apple Creek;
- Pavement improvements on Route KK from Route B to Route 61.
- A $422,356 contract was awarded to RL Persons Construction, Inc., for drainage improvements on Route Y just west of Route 61 along Salcedo Road in Sikeston, Mo. in Scott County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive