SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on March 7. Awarded contracts include pavement improvements and bridge repairs and replacements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $1,691,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., for resurfacing on Route 25 from north of County Road 218 to south of County Road 218 in Dunklin and New Madrid counties.
- A $2,580,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., for pavement improvements and the addition of shoulders on Route 160 from Route 101 to Route JJ in Howell County.
- A $1,425,949 contract was awarded to Leo Journagan Construction Co., for pavement improvements on Route 160 from Route 125 to Route 5 in Ozark and Taney counties.
- A $1,695,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., for bridge replacements on the following routes:
- Route 17 over Gunters Creek in Howell County;
- Route ZZ over Fox Creek in Douglas County, and;
- Route ZZ over East Fork Fox Creek in Douglas County.
- A $1,956,157 contract was awarded to Phillips Hardy, Inc., for:
- A bridge replacement on Route T over Little Beaver Creek in Douglas County, and;
- Bridge improvements on Route H over Beaver Creek in Wright County.
- A $1,646,498 contract was awarded to Joe’s Bridge & Grading, Inc., for:
- A bridge deck replacement on Route 49 over Black River Wayne County;
- A bridge replacement on Route Z over Saline Creek in Madison County, and;
- A bridge replacement on Route CC over Trace Creek in Madison County.
- A $697,043 contract was awarded to Keith Simpson Contracting, LLC., for bridge work on the following routes:
- A bridge deck replacement on Route N over Ditch No. 30 in Stoddard County, and;
- A bridge replacement on Route K over Wolf Creek in Stoddard County.
- A $1,555, 407 contract was awarded to Apex Paving Co., for resurfacing and the addition of shoulders to Route 77 from Route 61 to the Charleston city limits in Scott and Mississippi counties.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive