SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on December 1. Awarded contracts include pavement repairs and bridge improvements and replacements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $5,711,459 contract was awarded to Millstone Weber, LLC, for bridge improvements on Route 53 over the Saint Francis River on the county line between Butler and Dunklin Counties.
- A $1,513,048 contract was awarded to Joe’s Bridge & Grading, Inc., for bridge replacements on the following routes:
- Route B south of Route 162 in Butler County;
- Route W west of Kewanee in New Madrid County;
- Route P over Drainage Ditch No. 34 in Stoddard County.
- A $2,675,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company for pavement repairs on Route 60 from the Webster County line to Whetstone Creek in Wright County.
- A $1,128,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company for pavement repairs on Route 60 from Route NN to Route 17 in Howell County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive