SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on March 6. Awarded contracts include pavement improvements and drainage repairs.
Contracts include the following:
- A $7,340,996 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Comp., for pavement improvements on the following routes in Stoddard County:
- Route 25 from Advance to Bernie, Mo., and;
- Route Y from Route 25 to the Nestle Purina Plant in Bloomfield, Mo.
- A $2,765,130 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Co., for pavement improvements on the following routes:
- Route P from Route 61 to Route WW in New Madrid County;
- Route AA from Route 62 to Route 80 in New Madrid and Scott County, and;
- Route FF from Route 60 to Route H in New Madrid County.
- A $379,418 contract was awarded to H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC., for drainage repairs on Route Y near County Road 147 in Carter County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive