SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on May 3. Awarded contracts include bridge replacements and improvements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $1,375,000 contract was awarded to KCI Construction Comp., for bridge improvements on Interstate 55 at Interstate 57 interchange in Scott County;
- A $1,708,415 contract was awarded to Keith Simpson Contracting, LLC, for bridge replacements on the following routes:
- Route EE over Little River Drainage District No. 15 near Delta in Cape Girardeau County;
- Route A over Indian Creek at Route 61 in Perry County;
- Route A over Caney Creek near New Hamburg in Scott County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive