SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Feb. 1. Awarded contracts include pavement and bridge improvements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $2,868,553 contract was awarded to Lehman Construction LLC, for bridge replacement on Route 19 over Sinking Creek in Shannon County;
- A $4,054,638 contract was awarded to Penzel Construction Company, Inc., for bridge replacements on the following routes:
- Route 51 over Dry Creek in Bollinger County;
- Route U over Dry Run Creek in New Madrid County;
- Route 51 over Cane Creek Overflow in Bollinger County;
- Route H over County Drainage Ditch in Stoddard County;
- Route WW over Wilson Bayou in New Madrid County;
- Route F over Drainage Ditch 18 in New Madrid County;
- Route Z over Main Ditch in Stoddard County;
- Route J over Lick Creek Drainage Ditch in Stoddard County; and
- Route ZZ over Drainage Ditch No. 2 in Dunklin County.
- A $998,339 contract was awarded to Chester Bross for adding shoulders and pavement improvements on Route H from Route 61 to Route 51 in Ste. Genevieve and Perry Counties;
- A $786,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, for pavement improvements on the following routes:
- Route K from Route O to Route 72 in Perry and Bollinger Counties;
- Route A from Route 61 to Route 32 in Ste. Genevieve; and
- Outer Road I-55 from Route T to Route 51 in Perry County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive