SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Nov. 2. Awarded contracts include pavement improvements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $3,378,857 contract was awarded to APAC-Central, Inc., for pavement improvements on Route 17 from Route 63 to Route 106 in Texas County;
- A 1,494,214 contract was awarded to Apex Paving Co., for pavement improvements on the following routes:
- Route 91 from Route 51 to Route C in Advance in Bollinger and Stoddard Counties;
- Route N from Route 51 to Route 25 in Bollinger and Cape Girardeau Counties;
- Route B from Route M to Route 34 in Bollinger County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive