SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on April 6. Awarded contracts include intersection improvements, pavement improvements and a bridge replacement.
Contracts include the following:
- A $2,007,816 contract was awarded to Fronabarger Concreters, Inc., for intersection improvements on Route 61 at Main Street in Jackson in Cape Girardeau County.
- A 1,647,270 contract was awarded to Fricke Management & Contracting, for cable repairs on the Emerson Bridge in Cape Girardeau County.
- A 646,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., for pavement improvements including:
- Route Business 60 west of Mountain Grove to Route 60 east of Mountain Grove in Texas and Wright County;
- Route 95 from Third Street to Clouse Street west of Mountain Grove in Wright County.
- A 549,680 contract was awarded to Apex Paving Co., for pavement improvements on Route 162 from Interstate 55 to County Road 434 near Portageville in New Madrid County.
- A 2,310,576 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC, for pavement improvements including:
- Route F from Route OO to Route B in St. Francois County;
- Route O from 7th Street to Route D in St. Francois County.
- A 667,807 contract was awarded to RL Persons Construction Inc., for a bridge replacement on Route P at Buffalo Ditch east of Route 412 in Dunklin County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive