SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Dec. 2. Awarded contracts include bridge rehabilitation, resurfacing, and guardrail improvements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $5,391,493 contract was awarded to Olympus Painting Contractors, Inc., for bridge rehab on Route 160 over Bull Shoals Lake in Ozark County.
- A $181,569 contract was awarded to D&S Fencing Company, Inc., for guard rail improvements at various locations on Route 60 in Butler and Carter Counties.
- A $2,310,255 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC., for resurfacing Route 72 from Route OO in Madison county to Route 51 in Bollinger County.
- A $523,229 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Co., for resurfacing Route 84 from Route O to the Arkansas state line in Dunklin County.
- A $1,221,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., for resurfacing Route 19 from Route 60 to Route 160 in Shannon and Oregon Counties.
- A $2,885,937 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Co., for resurfacing Route 84 from Interstate 55 to Route U in Pemiscot County.
- A $1,811,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., for resurfacing:
- Route M from Route 61 to Route J in Ste. Genevieve County;
- Route K from Route B to Route O in Perry County;
- Route A from Route 61 to the end of state maintenance in Perry County; and
- Route C from Route A to Route 61 in Perry County.
- A $391,273 contract was awarded to RL Persons Construction LLC., for a bridge replacement over Main Ditch on Route HH in Dunklin County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive