This is a project to make pavement, sidewalk, traffic and safety improvements along Missouri Route 66 (7th Street) in Joplin between Jasper County Route P (Schifferdecker Avenue) and Loop 49 (Range Line Road).
- Pavement improvements
- Safety and traffic flow improvement
- Sidewalk improvements
- All improvements will fit within existing footprint of Route 66
- Some right-of-way and construction easements will be acquired to facilitate construction of project
Construction: 2024 & 2025
Estimated Total Project Cost: $27.6 million
- Traffic reduced to one lane where crews are working
- Access to businesses will remain OPEN throughout the duration of the project
- Drivers should expect traffic delays where crews are working
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes
Joplin – A consultant team will conduct an architectural survey along 7th Street (Missouri Route 66) between Schifferdecker Avenue (Route P) and Range Line Road (Business Loop 49) in Joplin from July 11-15, the Missouri Department of...
Joplin – The Missouri Department of Transportation is seeking public input about a project for improvements along Missouri Route 66 (7th Street) between Jasper County Route P (Schifferdecker Avenue) and Loop 49 (Range Line Road) in Joplin during an...