- Build interchange at U.S. Route 60/Route 125 intersection
- Build interchange ramps for safe access between U.S. Route 60 and Route 125
- Build outer road from Missouri Route 125 to Farm Road 229 and Farm Road 243
- Contractor: Capital Paving & Construction LLC, Jefferson City
- Completion date: November 1, 2024
- Total estimated Construction cost: $20.4 million
- Project is a cost-share with the City of Rogersville and Greene County
2021 Virtual Public Hearing Displays and Videos
NEWS RELEASES/PROJECT UPDATES
What: New East Outer Road OPEN north of U.S. Route 60 and Missouri Route 125 intersection In Rogersville
When: Week of September 18
Details: Crews have opened the new East Outer Road north of Route 60 in Rogersville. This new outer road will...
What: U.S. Route 60 traffic shifted to head-to-head configuration in the eastbound lanes at Missouri Route 125 in Rogersville
When: Monday, September 18 until phase 3 of the project begins
Details: Contractor crews will begin traffic control...
What: Eastbound U.S. Route 60 traffic shifted to new lanes at Missouri Route 125 in Rogersville
When: Tuesday, September 5 until phase 3 of the project begins
Details: Contractor crews will begin traffic control and moving barricades at 9 a...
What: Eastbound U.S. Route 60 traffic shift west of Missouri Route 125 in Rogersville
When: Beginning early Friday morning, July 21 until phase 2 of the project begins
Details: Contractor crews will begin traffic control and moving barricades...
What: Missouri Route 125 CLOSED at night south of U.S. Route 60 between Route 60 and Farm Road 182 in Rogersville
When: 9 p.m. Wednesday, July 12 until 6 a.m. Thursday, July 13
Details: Contractor crews working on utilities