News Releases/Project Updates
What: Jackson Road (Missouri Route 14) CLOSED between Christian County Route NN and North 3rd Street in Ozark
When: 8 p.m. Friday, May 21, until 6 a.m. Saturday, May 22
Details: Contractor crews installing two new drain pipes underneath the...
What: 10th Street CLOSED at Missouri Route 14 (Jackson Road) in Ozark
When: 7 a.m. Monday, April 26, until 5 p.m. Tuesday, April 27
Details: Contractor crews replacing a drain pipe underneath the road as part of the Jackson Street (Route 14)...
What: Eastbound Jackson Street (Missouri Route 14) traffic shifted to the newly paved right lane between 22nd Street and 32nd Street west of U.S. Route 65 in Ozark
When: 4 p.m. Today, Wednesday, April 14
Details: Contractor crews to strip newly...
What: Christian County Route NN southbound right turn lane CLOSED at Missouri Route 14 (Jackson Street) in Ozark
When: Tuesday, April 6 for up to 30 days
Details: Contractor crews to install temporary traffic barrier to protect crews and...
What: 22nd Street CLOSED south of Missouri Route 14 (Jackson Road) in Ozark
7 a.m. Tuesday, March 16, until 5 p.m. Thursday, March 18RESCHEDULED to 7 a.m. Monday, March 22, until 5 p.m. Wednesday, March 24 due to wet conditions
- Widen Jackson Street (Route 14) to five lanes between 32nd Street west of U.S. Route 65 and the Finley River bridge
- Widen intersection of Jackson Street/Route NN/9th Street and remove 10th Street access to Route 14
- Remove 4th Street access to Route NN
- Install new storm drains and add curb and gutter along Jackson Street
- Partnership with the city of Ozark
Construction: July 2020 until late July 2021
Estimated total project cost: $9.3 million
- Lane closings on Jackson Street during lower traffic volume times
- Traffic shifts away from construction work
- Side streets and sidewalks CLOSED at times
- Entrances closed one-half at a time or completely, if two entrances exist
- Crews and equipment close to traffic