Replace or rehabilitate bridges rated as in poor or fair condition along I-44 and various other routes within a 15 mile radius of the interstate across the Southwest District.
- Deliver a safe project within the programmed budget of $38.055 million
- Maximize the number of locations to be addressed while providing quality structures
- Use innovation to reduce delay and minimize impacts to the public
- Deliver the project utilizing a diverse work force
- Complete the project on or before November 1, 2024
Tentative Procurement Schedule:
- Project Advertisement -- May 2021
- Request for Qualifications/Industry Meeting -- June 2021
- Statement of Qualification Shortlist -- July 2021
- Request for Proposal -- August 2021
- Award -- January 2022
For more information, contact Project Director, Laurel McKean at firstname.lastname@example.org or (417) 818-9043.