Replace or rehabilitate poor or fair condition rated bridges along and within 15 miles of I-44 across the Southwest District. There are 33 bridges in the bundle with seven mainline I-44 bridges, 10 I-44 overpass bridges and the remaining on adjacent routes over various features. Many of the bridges are expected to be replacements.
- Deliver a safe project within the programmed budget of $42.724 million
- Maximize the number of locations to be addressed while providing quality structures
- Use innovation to reduce delay and minimize impacts to the public
- Deliver the project utilizing a diverse work force
- Complete the project on or before November 1, 2024
Tentative Procurement Schedule:
- Project Advertisement -- April 2021
- Request for Qualifications/Industry Meeting -- June 2021
- Statement of Qualification Shortlist -- July 2021
- Request for Proposal -- August 2021
- Award -- January 2022
For more information, contact Project Director, Laurel McKean at email@example.com or (417) 818-9043.
Jasper County – The public is invited to a virtual (online) public meeting starting Monday, June 28, to learn more about a proposal for removing the interchange on I-44 at Missouri 66/Business Loop 44 Interchange (Exit 15) in Jasper County, the...