- The FARM Bridge Program (Fixing Access to Rural Missouri) will replace 31 rural bridges in northern Missouri thanks to a $20.8 million grant from the Federal Highway Administration and $5.2 million from MoDOT.
- All the bridges being replaced are weight-restricted, supported by timber piles, in poor condition and are one lane, but carry two-way traffic.
- Jeff Gander is the project director for MoDOT’s FARM Bridge Program.
- The FARM Bridge Program is a design-build project, that was awarded to the team of Lehman Construction and Wilson & Company who provided the best-value proposal.
Virtual meeting will be held using WebEx
Event address for attendees: https://modot.webex.com/modot/onstage/g.php?MTID=e4fea267db258b600528f68422b6faef9
To join by phone call 1-408-792-6300
Access code 132 922 2060
See map below for bridges completed and bridges currently under construction
HANNIBAL, MO – Weather permitting, the bridge over Brushy Creek on Route A in Schuyler County, about 8 miles south of Downing, will close around 7 a.m. on Monday, May 2 for replacement. It is expected to reopen by late September. This is the tenth...
HANNIBAL, MO – Two bridges on Missouri Route 11 in Adair County and another on Route C in Schuyler County, weather permitting, will close around 7 a.m. on Monday, April 11 for replacement. These bridges are being replaced under the FARM (Fixing...
HANNIBAL, MO – The new Hoover Creek Bridge on Macon County Route Y, east of Excello and northwest of Woodville, is now open after closing for replacement in November 2021. The bridge was the second to go under construction as part of the Fixing...
HANNIBAL – The sixth bridge to be replaced under the FARM (Fixing Access to Rural Missouri) Bridge Program is over Sugar Creek on Route E in Lewis County just east of Williamstown. The road will close on Monday, February 28 and will remain closed...
- Safely deliver the project within the program budget of $25.99 million on or before Oct. 31, 2023.
- Use innovation to maximize the number of locations to be addressed.
- Provide quality long-lasting structures.
- Minimize public inconvenience through increased construction speed and flexibility in scheduling.
Map Legend: Blue Icon - Bridge Project Planned | Orange Icon - Bridge Project In Progress | Green Icon - Bridge Project Complete
The map above shows the bridges that will be replaced on the FARM Bridge Program. The bridges are also listed below, followed by the tentative construction schedule.
|NAME||START DATE||END DATE||Closure Days|
|LINN COUNTY B SMOKEY BR||10/25/2021||2/7/2022||120|
|MACON COUNTY Y HOOVER CR||11/15/2021||4/4/2022||140|
|LEWIS COUNTY J BIG GRASSY CR||12/6/2021||4/8/2022||130|
|SHELBY COUNTY M BLACK CR||1/17/2022||6/21/2022||155|
|LINN COUNTY MO 139 LEWIS CR||2/7/2022||6/17/2022||130|
|LEWIS COUNTY E SUGAR CR||2/28/2022||7/6/2022||128|
|ADAIR COUNTY MO 11 FLOYD CR||4/11/2022||8/19/2022||130|
|ADAIR COUNTY MO 11 S FK S FABIUS RVR||4/11/2022||8/19/2022||130|
|SCHUYLER COUNTY C N FK MID FABIUS RV||4/11/2022||8/12/2022||130|
|SCHUYLER COUNTY A BRUSHY CR||5/2/2022||9/30/2022||150|
|SCHUYLER COUNTY M S FK N FABIUS RVR||5/30/2022||10/8/2022||140|
|ADAIR COUNTY T N FK SALT RVR||6/27/2022||11/14/2022||140|
|SCOTLAND COUNTY W TOBIN CR||6/27/2022||12/4/2022||160|
|LINN COUNTY WW VAN DORSEN CR||7/5/2022||11/22/2022||128|
|LEWIS COUNTY E DERRAHS BR||7/6/2022||11/15/2022||128|
|LIVINGSTON COUNTY C SHOAL CR||7/18/2022||12/15/2022||150|
|SCOTLAND COUNTY H N FK N WYACONDA RV||7/25/2022||12/12/2022||140|
|SCHUYLER COUNTY E N FK S FABIUS RVR||8/22/2022||12/30/2022||130|
|SCHUYLER COUNTY A N FK MID FABIUS RV||8/22/2022||12/30/2022||130|
|LINN COUNTY C W YELLOW CR||9/19/2022||2/5/2023||140|
|SULLIVAN COUNTY C YELLOW CR||11/7/2022||3/31/2023||140|
|SULLIVAN COUNTY E W LOCUST CR||11/14/2022||4/3/2023||140|
|GRUNDY COUNTY W GEES CR||11/22/2022||4/11/2023||140|
|GRUNDY COUNTY N NO CR||12/5/2022||4/19/2023||135|
|CHARITON COUNTY D CLARK BR||1/4/2023||5/19/2023||155|
|CHARITON COUNTY D E FK BEE BR||1/4/2023||5/19/2023||155|
|HARRISON COUNTY D AMES CR||4/3/2023||7/12/2023||100|
|GENTRY COUNTY T FITZGERALD BR||4/10/2023||8/18/2023||130|
|GENTRY COUNTY T BRUSHY CR||4/10/2023||8/18/2023||130|
|WORTH COUNTY A BRANCH||4/10/2023||8/8/2023||120|
|WARREN COUNTY MO 94 TRELOAR CR||5/1/2023||9/15/2023||140|