Saturday Superintendent Talk - Katy Trail, Saturday May 21 @ 9 a.m.
These events will be held every third Saturday of the month at 9 a.m. through the completion of the Rocheport Bridge project. Come see and hear more about the progress being made on the bridge from the project contractor. Each talk will highlight a segment of work currently taking place and why that work is necessary.
May's SST will be held on the Katy Trail near the bridge. Everyone is welcome and can walk or ride a bike to the bridge from the Rocheport trail access point. A trolley will also be available for those who need assistance. If you would like to reserve a spot on the trolley, please email the Rocheport Bridge team using the link below and include your name and phone number. You can also call (573)522-3375 to let us know you'll be riding on the trolley.
Rocheport Bridge Project Goals
- Meet the expectation of delivering the project under budget
- Provide a high quality, durable, low maintenance project that improves safety and reliability
- Minimize traffic impacts during and after construction while maximizing safety and capacity
- Maximize safety for workers while beating the project completion deadline of 12/31/24
- Deliver the project with a diverse workforce that fosters future DBE and workforce development
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality and innovation in all phases of the project
COLUMBIA, MO –Starting Monday, April 25, contractors for the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will be excavating rock from the East Abutment, adjacent to the Katy Trail to allow drilling for further structure excavation.
Due to the...
COLUMBIA – Motorists traveling on Interstate 70 will experience lane closures and delays at various times over the next several weeks as progress continues at the new Missouri River Bridge near Rocheport and on the replacement of the Sorrels Overpass...
COOPER/BOONE COUNTY – The Missouri Department of Transportation will hold a virtual open house on Thursday September 23 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. to discuss the construction of the new Interstate 70 Missouri River bridge near Rocheport.