November 1, 2017 – For immediate release
SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Nov. 1. Awarded contracts include pavement improvements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $870,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., for pavement improvements on the following routes:
- Route 91 from Route C to Route 25 in Advance in Stoddard County, and;
- Route C from Route 51 to Route 91 in Advance in Bollinger and Stoddard County.
- A $1,903,542 contract was awarded to Lead Belt Material Company Inc., for pavement improvements on the following routes:
- Route 49 from Route A to Route 21 in Reynolds County;
- Route E from Route 21 to the Madison County Line in Iron County, and;
- Route DD from Route T to Interstate 55 in Ste. Genevieve County.
- A $1,241,961 contract was awarded to Apex Paving Co., for pavement improvements on the following routes:
- Route O from Route 84 to Route 412 in Dunklin County;
- Route VV from Route O to Route 412 in Kennett in Dunklin County;
- Route C from Route P to Route N in Dunklin County;
- Route 75 from Route 105 to Route 80 in Mississippi, and;
- Route EE from Route 153 to Route A in Pemiscot County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive