Dec. 4, 2014 – For immediate release
SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Dec. 4. Awarded contracts include intersection improvements, resurfacing and sidewalk improvements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $6,811,599 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Company, Inc., for resurfacing and intersection improvements on Route 412 from Route 84 to Route A near Kennett in Dunklin County.
- A $1,924,677 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Company, Inc., for:
- Resurfacing and American with Disabilities Act (ADA) improvements on Route A from Route EE to I-55 in Pemiscot County;
- Resurfacing Route 164 from I-55 to Route D in Pemiscot County;
- Resurfacing I-55 from Route T to Route A in Pemiscot County; and
- Resurfacing Route T from Route 61 to the end of state maintenance in Pemiscot County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive