April 4, 2018 – For immediate release
SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on April 4. Awarded contracts include pavement improvements and bridge repairs and replacements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $270,415 contract was awarded to RL Persons Construction, Inc., for sidewalk improvements on Route 17 in Houston and Routes 160 and Business 63 in West Plains, Mo.
- A $1,729, 700 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., for:
- A bridge deck replacement over McKenzie Creek on Route HH in Wayne County, and;
- A bridge replacement over Stanley Creek on Route Z in Wayne County.
- An $865,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., for:
- Pavement improvements on Route BB from Route 160 to the end of state maintenance in Howell County, and;
- Pavement improvements on Route E from Route 60 to Route 106 in Shannon County.
- A $2,017,836 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC, for:
- Pavement improvements and adding shoulders to Route 80 from Route 61 to Route 102 in Mississippi and New Madrid counties, and;
- Pavement improvements to Route 80 from Route 77 to County Road 501 in Mississippi County.
- A $569,244 contract was awarded to Widel, Inc., for a bridge deck replacement on Route ZZ over Little Crooked Creek in Bollinger County.
- An $878,640 contract was awarded to Apex Paving Co., for:
- Pavement improvements and adding shoulders on Route PP from Route 34 to the end of state maintenance in Cape Girardeau County, and;
- Pavement improvements and adding shoulders on Route D from Route 61 to Cane Creek in Cape Girardeau County.
- A $1,817,001 contract was awarded to Apex Paving Co., for the following pavement improvements in Pemiscot County:
- Pavement improvements on Route J from Route Z to Route 84, and;
- Pavement improvements on Route F from Route 164 to Route 61, and;
- Pavement improvements on Route O from Interstate 55 to the end of state maintenance, and;
- Pavement improvements on Route Z from Route 412 to Route 164.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive