SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Jan. 4. Awarded contracts include pavement and bridge improvements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $676,500 contract was awarded to Hartman and Company, Inc., for bridge improvements on Route 5 over Bryant Creek near Ava in Douglas County;
- A $2,512,834 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC., for pavement improvements on Eastbound Route 60 from Route F to Route 25 near Dexter in Stoddard County;
- A $2,117,968 contract was awarded to Leo Journagan Construction Co., for pavement improvements on the following routes:
- Route Y from Route 38 to Route 60 near Mansfield in Wright County;
- Route 38 from Route F to Route 95 in Hartville in Wright County;
- A $834,301 contract was awarded to Apex Paving Co., for pavement improvements on the following routes:
- Route ZZ from Route 60 to Route H in Stoddard County;
- Route AD from Route 60 to end of state maintenance in Stoddard County;
- A $955,144 contract was awarded to APAC-Central, Inc., for pavement improvements on Route 137 from Route 32 to Route 17 near Licking in Texas County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive