240 centerline miles
26 Culverts 20 ft. wide or more
* Centerline miles are the total length of a given road from its starting point to its end point.
Maintenance Superintendent: Heath Otte
Area Engineer: Brian Haeffner, P.E.
Hannibal Maintenance Facility
1711D S. Rte 61
Hannibal, MO 63401
Maintenance Supervisor: Kirk Youngblood
Palmyra Maintenance Facility
4945 County Road 288
Palmyra, MO 63461
Maintenance Supervisor: Jamie Gottman
Subscribe to email and text alerts for road closures
Current and Upcoming Road and Bridge Work
Some of the "bigger" things happening in this county:
Mark Twain Avenue (MO 79/Third Street to Stowell School) Resurfacing
News Release Work Begins 5/14/15
- Mark Twain Avenue in Hannibal Will Remain Five Lanes
- Informational Handout (PDF)
- Resurfacing on Third Street/79 (PDF)
- Full Mark Twain Avenue (PDF)
Watch the video below about the newly replaced 168 bridge over Clear Creek in Marion County and learn about the process of building a bridge and our 325 system.