for TTY call: 800-697-0353
Company ID: MCHCP
Services Available Through the EAP
Short-term Mental Health Counseling
Free EAP sessions with a local counselor*.
- Phone consultation and referral.
- Assessment, referral and brief solution focused counseling and education services.
- One to six sessions per episode/annually for each household member .
- There is no maximum on number of episodes, but there is a limit of up to six sessions per episode/annually per household when counseling sessions are shared between/among household members.
- An episode is a particular situation or event in which an EAP participant is seeking services authorized according to the EAP.
*Refer to Medical Plan Benefits if additional counseling, resources or specialized treatment is needed. Services may involve additional costs.
Legal & Financial Solutions
- Access to lawyers, financial specialists, certified public accountants and financial planners.
- A free, initial consultation of up to 60 minutes.
- Additional services discounted by 25% of the attorney’s usual hourly rate.
Identity Theft & Consumer Fraud Protection
- Access to trained fraud resolution specialists.
- Contact ComPsych at the beginning of a fraud-related emergency and receive a free 60 minute consultation.
Interactive Online Tools Including:
Tools and calculators for retirement and investment planning, checking body mass index, lifestyle test and more.
- Self assessments for anger management and healthy aging.