Maintenance Buildings located in: Fulton, Mokane, and Williamsburg
MoDOT plans to improve 12 bridges in Callaway County in 2017:
- Route 54 eastbound over Richland Creek
- Route 54 westbound over Richland Creek
- Route 54 eastbound over the KCR Railroad
- Route 54 eastbound Stinson Creek
- Route 54 eastbound over Business Route 54
- Route 54 eastbound over Interstate 70
- Route 54 westbound over Interstate 70
- Route 54 westbound over Middle River
- Route 54 westbound over Hillers Creek
- Route H over Davis Creek
- Route O over Crows Fork Creek
- Route UU over Crows Fork Creek
Below are the materials presented at the public meeting on October 4:
Westbound Missouri River Bridge Maintenance Project
The project involves painting and performing general maintenance repairs on the westbound bridge that carries Route 54/63 over the Missouri River in Cole/Callaway counties near Jefferson City.
For more information and to sign up to receive weekly e-mail updates on the project, visit http://www.modot.org/central/MORiverBridgeJC.htm or call 1-888-275-6636.
Helpful Link: Westbound Missouri River Bridge Maintenance Project
MoDOT plans to paint and perform deck repairs to the westbound Route 54 Bridge over the Missouri River in Jefferson City. The project is scheduled to begin Spring of 2016.