What is this project?
This project will make crossroad, interchange and outer road improvements to I-70 in St. Charles County, between Fairgrounds and Cave Springs Roads, to make the corridor safer and more efficient. For more information, contact Project Director Stacey Smith at 314-453-5084 or by email at email@example.com
- Maximize improvements within the program budget of $62 million.
- Improve safety and efficiency of the transportation network while supporting connectivity for the local community.
- Provide a durable and maintainable transportation infrastructure allowing for future expansion.
- Minimize impacts to the traveling public during construction while safely delivering the project by November 1, 2023.
- Deliver the project using a diverse workforce.
November 2, 2020
December 7, 2020
January 18, 2021
February 5, 2021