The Missouri Department of Transportation has an impact either directly or indirectly in the lives of all Missourians. MoDOT’s St. Louis Metro Area Speaker's Bureau helps keep local groups informed about MoDOT programs, the state's transportation system and projects in your area.
Possible topics include (but are not limited to):
- Work Zone Safety
- Gateway Guide - St. Louis Intelligent Transportation Program
- MoDOT's Motorist Assist Program
- MoDOT Funding
- Current MoDOT Construction Projects (in St. Louis, St. Charles, Franklin, St. Louis City, and Jefferson counties)
- Future MoDOT projects
- Smooth Roads Initiative (putting Amendment 3 funds to work)
- The New I-64 Corridor Project
- The Mississippi River Bridge Project
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Mowing and snow removal policies
How to Request a Speaker:
Requests for speakers must be made at least one month in advance. Requests can be made by phone or by e-mail.
Phone: Call MoDOT toll-free at 1-888-ASK MODOT (275-6636).
E-mail: For the fastest response, send MoDOT an e-mail with the following information:
- Name of organization
- Contact Name
- Phone number
- Date and time of meeting/presentation
- Topic you would like the MoDOT speaker to discuss
Before calling MoDOT or submitting an e-mail, please make certain you have included all the appropriate information. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.