Today's Road Work
Use the Map Above or the List below to select the county of your choice to view current road work
MoDOT/Southwest Road Report for Tuesday, December 23
(Weather and/or work scheduling conflicts could postpone the work)
RATE OUR WORK ZONES
- Route 52: One-lane traffic over Mound Branch south of Butler. Bridge work.
- Route EE: One-lane traffic in areas west of Route 83 south of Warsaw. Cutting brush.
- Route 65: One northbound lane closed north of Saddlebrooke. Mile Marker 30. Repairing guardrail. Work begins after 3 p.m.
- Route M: One-lane traffic in various locations between Route 14 and the Christian/Stone county line west of Nixa. Cutting brush.
- Route B: One-lane traffic between Route M and Handley Road near Conway. Trimming trees.
- Route H: One-lane traffic between Hayes Road and Azure Lane near Buffalo. Trimming trees.
- Route M: One-lane traffic in areas east of Charity. Trimming trees.
- Route 13 (Kansas Expressway): Lane closings between Chestnut Expressway and College Street in Springfield. Patching.
- Route Z: ROAD CLOSED at a point north of County Road 97 north of Willard. Installing drain pipes. Work hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Short-term traffic stops on northbound on ramp and southbound off ramp
Right shoulder closed along southbound Route 65 at times
Crews and equipment close to traffic
Equipment entering and leaving work areas
Completion: September 2015
- Route 18: One-lane traffic in areas between Clinton and Bates County Route OO near the Bates/Henry county line. Sealing pavement.
- Route 171: One northbound lane closed over the railroad tracks west of Carthage. Bridge work.
- Route 39: One-lane traffic near County Road 2082 north of Mount Vernon. Grinding pavement.
- Route 39/265: One-lane traffic in areas between I-44 and County Road 2130 near Mount Vernon. Grinding pavement.
- Route 174: One-lane traffic in areas between Route M and County Road 1170 near Mount Vernon. Grinding pavement.
- Route M: One-lane traffic in areas between Route 174 and County Road 2105 near Mount Vernon. Grinding pavement.
- Route 76: One-lane traffic in areas east of Tiff City. Repairing roadway edges and patching.
- Route B: One-lane traffic in areas between Route Y and Dove Road east of Goodman. Pavement repairs.
- Route 60: One-lane traffic in areas near Granby. Sealing pavement.
St. Clair County
- Route 76: One-lane traffic in areas between Bradleyville and Forsyth. Installing drain pipes.
- Route 160: One-lane traffic in areas east of Rueter. Cutting brush.
- Route 248: One-lane traffic in various locations in Taney County. Cutting brush.
Traffic shifted to the north on Route 86
One-lane traffic on Route 86 possible at times
Speed limit reduced to 45 mph
Completion: December 2016
- Route BB: One-lane traffic in areas south of Nevada. Sealing pavement.
- Route A: ROAD CLOSED between Saddle Club Road and Route FF north of Diggins. Installing a drain pipe. Work hours: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route V: One-lane traffic in areas between Route C north of Seymour and Wright County Route F north of Cedar Gap. Repairing roadway edges.
- Route 60 Freeway Upgrade in Rogersville:
Lane closings on Route 60 on either side of Routes B/VV. Work hours: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
One-lane traffic and occasional traffic stops on Routes B and VV
Speed limit reduced to 50 mph
Completion: December 2016
TO ASK QUESTIONS of MoDOT engineers,
listen and call "Talkin' Transportation"
on Talk Radio KWTO AM 560, Springfield
2:00-2:50 p.m. Every Other Friday