Today's Road Work
Use the Map Above or the List below to select the county of your choice to view current road work
MoDOT/Southwest Road Report for Wednesday, April 1
(Weather and/or work scheduling conflicts could postpone the work)
RATE OUR WORK ZONES
- Route 32: One-lane traffic in areas between Bearcreek and Fair Play. Sealing pavement.
- Route 97: One-lane traffic over Baker Creek and Horse Creek north of Jerico Springs. Bridge work.
- 65 Outer Road (Candlewood Road): One-lane traffic in areas south of Route 38 south of Buffalo. Pavement repairs.
- I-44: One westbound lane closed over Pickerel Creek west of Springfield. Mile Marker 64. Bridge work.
- Route 13 (Kansas Expressway): Lane closings between Loop 44 (Chestnut Expressway) and Mount Vernon Street in Springfield. Pavement repairs.
- Route 13: Lane closings over Radio Lane north of Springfield. Bridge work.
- Various routes: Lane closings and slow-moving train of work trucks on various state routes in Springfield. Striping curbs and islands and sweeping roadways.
- Battlefield Road/Route 65 Diverging Diamond Interchange in Springfield:
Route 65 traffic scheduled to be shifted away from median late in the week
Lane closings on Route 65 underneath Battlefield Road during lower traffic volume times. Work hours: 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Southbound right lane closed at times on Route 65 between Sunshine Street and Battlefield Road. Lane closings possible between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
TRAFFIC CONGESTION EXPECTED on Battlefield Road at Route 65. One lane open in each direction in diverging diamond traffic pattern.
Crews and equipment entering and leaving work areas
Completion: September 2015
- Route 96: One-lane traffic in various locations in Carthage. Patching.
- I-44/I-49 and Prigmor Avenue New “Crossroads” Interchange Project Near Joplin:
Apple Road CLOSED at Prigmor Avenue (County Road 190) for duration of the project. Drivers can use County Roads 170 and 180 to access Apple Road.
Nighttime lane closings on I-44/I-49 in the area of Prigmor Avenue. Work hours: 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Narrowed lanes on I-44/I-49 for the duration of the project.
At least one lane of traffic open in each direction on I-44/I-49.
Completion: November 2015
- Route 90: One-lane traffic in areas between Routes E and KK east of Jane. Cutting brush.
- I-49: Lane closings in various locations north of Neosho. Mile Markers 27-39. Pavement repairs.
- Route 60: One-lane traffic in areas between Route E in Granby and Route 97 west of Monett. Resurfacing.
St. Clair County
- Route 65: One southbound lane closed near Route 176 south of Saddlebrooke. Shoulder work.
Completion: April 2015
- I-49: One southbound lane closed in areas between Arthur and Nevada. Mile Markers 113-109. Pavement repairs.
- I-49: One northbound lane closed north of Horton. Mile Markers 112-115. Shoulder work.
- Route 54: One-lane traffic in areas between Route K and Militia Road near Dederick. Shoulder work.
- Route NN: ROAD CLOSED at railroad crossing south of Route 60 in Diggins. Railroad crews repairing crossing. Work hours: 8 a.m. Tuesday, until 3 p.m. Wednesday.
- Route PP: One-lane traffic in areas west of Fordland. Sealing pavement.
- Route 60 Freeway Upgrade in Rogersville:
Lane closings on Route 60 in areas throughout the week. Work hours: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Speed limit on Route 60 reduced to 50 mph during lane closings
One-lane traffic on Farm Road 253 at times.
Trucks and equipment entering and leaving work areas
Crews and equipment close to traffic
Completion: December 2016