| |


Permits to Work on Right of Way


General Permit Information

Any work performed on MoDOT Right of Way requires a permit. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • Construction of new entrances
  • Reconstruction of existing entrances
  • Grading
  • Landscaping
  • Irrigation installation
  • Utility installation or relocation
  • Traffic Control
  • Hay harvesting

You can submit a Permit Application online (coming soon), or contact a Traffic Specialist who oversees the area where your permit is being sought.




District Map
Southwest District
Traveler Information
Traveler Map
Ozarks Traffic
call, cell, mobile, phone iconText Alerts - Sign Up!
Quick Links
Report a Road Concern
Media Inquiries
Your Local Area Engineer
Your Local MoDOT
Get your local district information.
Districts Map
Northwest Northeast Kansas City Central St. Louis Southwest Southeast
About Us
How Do I...
Contact Us
Missouri Department of Transportation
Central Office
105 W. Capitol Avenue
Jefferson City, MO 65102
1-888-ASK-MODOT (275-6636)
1-866-831-6277 (Motor Carrier Services)
Drivers License Offices
| | |
Missouri State Government
© 2013 Missouri Department of Transportation. All Rights Reserved.   Privacy Policy.
Bates Vernon Barton Jasper Newton McDonald Barry Stone Taney Lawrence Dade Cedar St. Clair Henry Christian Greene Polk Hickory Benton Dallas Webster Northwest Northeast Kansas City Central St. Louis Southwest Southeast iTunes Android Facebook Twitter Flickr Instagram Blog YouTube RSS Facebook Twitter Flickr Google+ Blogspot YouTube RSS Feed