MoDOT, working with the city of Marionville and Burlington Northern-Santa Fe railroad officials, is proposing changes and upgrades to railroad crossings in Marionville.
We want your feedback on the proposed plan.
The Marionville Board of Aldermen must decide whether to close the Lincoln Street and O'Dell Street railroad crossings before the project can move forward.
- Close the Lincoln Street railroad crossing
- Widen Route 14 and raise railroad bridge
- Close O'Dell Street railroad crossing and relocate O'Dell Street at Route 14 west of its current location
- Add sidewalks along Route 14 west of Route 60 and along sections of O'Dell Street
- Add a right turn lane from Route 60 to Central Avenue
- Possibly improve railroad crossing smoothness on Central Avenue and Western Avenue
Online Meeting Information
Click here to Comment
For more information, contact our Southwest District Office at 417.895.7600 or 1.888.275.6636 .
Last updated: January 2013