SIKESTON -The Route 67/Old Orchard Road Interchange project is nearing completion, with the new Orchard Road and northbound Route 67 off ramp completed and open to traffic.
To celebrate the approaching completion of this project, the Missouri Department of Transportation plans to hold a ribbon cutting ceremony on Thursday, June 4. The ceremony will begin at 1 p.m. at the Parkland Health Center, 7245 Raider Road, Bonne Terre. The public and media are invited to attend.
Anticipated speakers include:
· Tom Schulte on behalf of U.S. Senator Kit Bond
· Heather Garner on behalf of U.S. Representative Jo Ann Emerson
· State Senator Kevin Engler
· State Representative Linda Fischer
· Bonne Terre Mayor Fritz Gower
· MoDOT Southeast Assistant District Engineer Cheryl Ball
Parking will be available in Parkland Health Center's north lot. In case of inclement weather, the ribbon cutting will be moved to Parkland Health Center's front lobby.
For more information about the Route 67/Old Orchard Road Interchange project, please contact Project Manager Tim Richmond at (573) 472-5290. For more information about the ribbon cutting, please contact Community Relations Specialist Marissa Van Robey at (573) 472-5333.