In Johnson County, MoDOT will invest more than $21 million in road projects in 2011, including:
- Business Route 13: Resurfacing from Business 50 to Route DD in Warrensburg, starts after July 4 to be complete by August.
- Route 131: Resurfacing from the Lafayette County Line to
Route 50, complete by the end of summer.
- Route 23: Resurfacing from Route DD to Route 2 in Henry County, to be complete by November.
- Route FF: Resurfacing from Route D in Pettis County to Route 50, to be complete by November.
- Route PP: Resurfacing from Route 23 to Route 13, complete by then end of June.
- Route O: Resurfacing from Route 58 to Route 2, now complete.
- Route H: Resurfacing from Route E in Lafayette County to Route 13, completed by the end of September.
Click here to review a larger version of this map.