MoDOT is putting out the Call To Industry to submit innovation entries which can improve current department operations by Saving Money, Saving Time, Simplifing Work or Improving Safety.
Industry Nominations will be rated by MoDOT’s Innovation Selection Committee and categorized into the following groups:
- Customer & Employee Safety
- Customer Service
- Customer Mobility
- Road & Bridge Maintenance
- Wild Card Category
Winning entries will be invited to exhibit their innovation at this year’s System Operations & Management Meeting being held:
April 10-11, 2013
University Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
1. All entries must be submitted to the department on the Nomination Form attached by Friday, March 1.
2. The selection and notification of selected entries will be Monday, March 18th.
3. The entries selected will be showcased April 10-11!
If you have further questions, please send to email@example.com.